Complimentary Registration for Media and Communication Professionals
Registration for Climate Communications Day is free but all travel expenses and COP18 registration are the responsibility of the registrant.
QF Student Center
(Directions: Near Gate 3. facing Texas A&M)
The day-long forum, an official side event of the UNFCC, will bring together journalists, bloggers, press officers, academics, scientists, IT professionals and other communications experts. Climate Communications Day focuses on exchanging insights, lessons learned and innovative approaches to spread news and information about climate change accurately and effectively.
Click for the Draft Program
- Reaching New Audiences
- Breakout Sessions Communicating Climate Change with Games
- Climate Change and the Social Web
- Climate Comedy
- Making Maps (and Sense) of Data
- Born in a Changing Climate
- Climate Change: As seen on screen
Climate Communications Day Partners: