The glossary provides definitions for terms that are used in the Earth Journalism Toolkit and for other terms that journalists who report on the environment are likely to encounter.
Adaptation Agriculture Air Pollution Asbestos Biodiversity Cancer Chemicals Children Climate Change Disasters Disease Energy Floods Food Forests Handbook Indigenous Knowledge Lakes Law Malaria Medicine Mining Multilateral Environmental Agreements Networks Occupational Health Oceans Ozone Parasites Persistent Organic Pollutants Pesticides Pollution POPs Radiation Rotterdam Convention Science Smoking Storms Toxins Training Video Waste Water
- Conservation Commons
- Participatory Radio and the Public Sphere - The Case of Climate Change Communication in Malawi
- Talking Climate | The gateway to research on climate change communication.
- All Models Are Wrong | …but some are useful. A grown-up discussion about how to quantify uncertainties in modelling climate change and its impacts, past and future.
- New Narratives | Africans Reporting Africa
- Indigenous Peoples' Biocultural Climate Change Assessment Initiative ~
- The Science Journalist Online: Shifting Roles and Emerging Practices | Climate Shift
- Cultural Identity, Climate Change Resilience & ICTs
- ZEJA – journalism for the environment
- Playing Defense Won’t Win the Day for Climate Communicators | The Yale Forum on Climate Change & The Media