Kenya: Investigating wildlife and environmental crime during Covid-1931 October 2020
Join us for a webinar to discuss the latest tools, online resources and best sources for investigating environmental crime in Kenya. We will also have a presentation on digital security to ensure journalists know what they need to stay safe online as they dig into environmental degradation, wildlife trafficking, climate change and related subjects.
This is the first of a series of country-themed webinars EJN is organizing to support investigations into wildlife and environmental crime in East Africa.
- James Fahn - Executive Director, Internews’ Earth Journalism Network
- Fiona Macleod - Co-Founder and Editor-in-Chief, Oxpeckers Centre for Investigative Environmental Journalism in South Africa
- Richard Thomas - Head of Communications at TRAFFIC
- Dennis Okari - Investigative Journalist at NTV
- Kiundu Waweru, Project Manager, EJN’s East Africa Wildlife and Conservation Journalism Project.
Banner image: Amboseli National Park in Kenya / Credit: Sergey Pesterev via Unsplash.