Renewable Energy in India: Driving New Businesses and Innovations27 August 2021
India boasts the fourth most attractive renewable energy market in the world, and it is growing rapidly. But there are serious obstacles, particularly as the policy environment changes just as quickly. How can journalists report on India’s RE prospects, problems and pathways forward effectively?
This webinar features several experts in the industry who will be sharing their experiences and expertise as entrepreneurs in India’s RE sector. What are the current innovations and new developments? Where are the challenges, and what are some possible solutions?
There will be time for audience questions and a discussion of story ideas. Story grant opportunities will also be announced.
- Rahul Walawalkar: President & MD – Customized Energy Solutions, Pune Maharashtra
- Vinay Pabba: Founder & CEO – Varp Power, Hyderabad, Telangana
- Charmaine Sharma: Founder & Managing Partner – Observing I Ecotech, Uttar Pradesh
- Sunil Jain: Operating Partner (Energy Transitions) – Essar Capital, Mumbai , Maharashtra
- Sapna Gopal: Program Associate – Earth Journalism Network
Please click on the speakers' names, where applicable, to download their presentations.