Renewable energy in Karnataka02 March 2021
The prospects, problems and pathways forward
In this webinar on Feb. 26, 2021, we discuss the state of renewable energy development in Karnataka with experts from across the energy spectrum. We also take questions from attendees and talk about story ideas journalists can cover.
Organized by Internews’ Earth Journalism Network and India Climate Dialogue.
- Kapil Mohan - IAS, Principal Secretary and Chairman, BESCOM, HESCOM, CESCOM & PCKL
- Harish Hande - Co-founder and Managing Director, Solar Electric Light Company (SELCO) India
- Saptak Ghosh - Group Leader, Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency, Center for Study of Science, Technology and Policy (CSTEP)
- Ashok Kumar Thanikonda - Manager, Energy Program, World Resources Institute (WRI) India
- Moderated by Aarti Khosla - Director, Climate Trends